Oscar has been an integral part of the V Architecture family since 1996, when he started working as a Computer Drawing Technician (draftsman). Since then, he has worked on most of our projects on a broad spectrum of capacities, from conceptual drawings to construction documents, gaining experience in every aspect of project development and production.
With a degree in architecture from the Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico and after 14 years of computer drawing experience, he is proud to lead BIM (Building Information Modeling) Team. One of his most important tasks was to assist in the full transition from CAD to Revit in 2010. Oscar accurately visualizes the projects through the use of BIM, as his understanding of this integrated technology has been key in coordinating reliable information among other team members from pre-construction, designers, subcontractors, and owners. His most important task as BIM Specialist include:
- Creating and assembling Building Information Models in coordination with the design team.
- Working with project teams to coordinate all building services (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection, etc.) to find the best routing and avoid interferences with other building systems.
- Providing model management for all BIM related tasks.
- Assisting members of each project team in the implementation of BIM tools and processes.
- Computer Drawing Technician – Liceo de Arte y Tecnología
- Bachelor in Architecture – Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
- Registered Drafter in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (No. 2440)